Health, Food & Fitness
Physical Live Events
I Have Learned Academy, Mirna Chalouhi Highway (Bauchrieh - Sin El Fil Highway), Beirut, Lebanon
Monday, January 21, 2019
join our event
Aromatherapy in Cold Weather -Workshop at I Have Learned Academy
Aromatherapy is the use of plant and essential oils for physical and psychological welfare.
Sneezing, coughing, throat ache, stuffy nose... winter is here and so are those annoying symptoms!
Learn how to defend yourself the natural way this season by using
Aromatherapy and Essential oils.
Did you know that aromatherapy is one of the most effective way to fight winter microbes and that essential oils are powerful antimicrobial agents?
During this workshop you will:
- Learn about the amazing anti-microbial properties about EO
- Understand how aromatherapy works to boost your immune system and fight fatigue
- Get familiar with the top 5 essential oils for winter
- Learn 3 easy ways to use them effectively during this cold season
- Get tips to purify and perfume your environment in a healthy and safe way.
- Say goodbye to the cold symptoms and add a sense of wellbeing this winter season with
- Aromatherapy and Essential oils!
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact email@example.com or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.