Family & Kids
Online Live Events
Online with I Have Learned Academy
Saturday, April 4, 2020
join our event
Breastfeeding during Corona times: Everything you need to know Free Online Interactive Session by I Have Learned Academy
There is a lot of confusion around the topic of breastfeeding and what to do if mom or baby are suspected to have COVID-19. This session will give up-to-date recommendations of WHO, UNICEF, MOPH, LLLI and other world leading health authorities on why and how breastfeeding should be continued during the coronavirus infection.
You will learn:
- the value of breastfeeding during epidemics; how breastmilk protects babies
- can coronavirus be transmitted via breast milk
- breastfeeding recommendations if mom gets COVID-19: can mom continue directly breastfeeding, why separation from baby is likely to only increase the risks, which precautions are recommended during breastfeeding during the infection
- what if mom is too unwell to breastfeed: maintaining supply - means of expression, frequency, handling breast milk and feeding the baby
- medications and breastfeeding
- re-lactation and increasing milk supply
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact email@example.com or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.