Business & Entrepreneurship
Physical Live Events
The Smallville Hotel, Badaro, Beirut, Lebanon & Some other visits
Friday, March 8, 2019
join our event
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Monday, March 18, 2019
Chief Happiness Officer Certification - I Have Learned Academy in collaboration with Denmark
Yes! Chief Happiness Officer is a job, and you can practice it too!
Become a certified CHO and receive a certification signed from Denmark
Join one of our intensive training where we teach you everything about happiness at work – or as much of it as we can cram into few days.
Get an in-depth background in happiness at work, hear about the latest research in the field and learn how to use this in your work.
What you will get
The content of the training will give you everything you need to successfully make workplaces happier:
• The latest theory and science of happiness at work. Everything we do is based on research from psychology, neurology, sociology, management science, etc. We will give you an overview of the most relevant findings from these fields and how they apply in the workplace.
• The practice of happiness at work. We will share all of our best and most effective tools and exercises so that you can then use them yourselves.
• Real-life best practices. We will share a catalog of tools and methods that we’ve seen work well with our clients all over the world.
• Presenting happiness. We will work on your presentation skills, specifically aimed at giving you tips and tricks on how to present on happiness at work.
• How to sell this to others. How do you sell the idea of happiness at work – either inside your own organization or to potential clients.
• Pitfalls and traps. What can go wrong? What must you avoid? How and why do happiness interventions fail?
• Networking and sharing with smart engaged professionals who are as passionate about creating happier workplaces as you are.
The training is over 4 days:
- Day 1: Friday 8 March from 5:30 to 9:00 pm - Pre-event teambuilding activity, meet-and-greet and dinner
- Day 2: Tuesday 12 March from 9 am to 5 pm - Theory and concepts about Happiness at Work, The Science of Happiness
- Day 3: Wednesday 13 March from 9 am to 5 pm - Practicing Happiness at Work
- Day 4 - Monday 18 March from 9 am to 5 pm - Becoming a Chief Happiness Officer + presentation
The training will include 2 international calls with experts from abroad.
I Have Learned Acadaemy is the official certified partner of Woohoo Inc Denmark in Lebanon.
The certifications will be signed from Denmark and Lebanon
Randa Farah is an HR Specialist, Organisational Psychologist, University Instructor.
Founder of I Have Learned Academy & Lebtivity.com
Certified Trainer from the UK, Master NLP Practitioner.
Certified Happiness at Work Expert from Denmark,
Stress management & personal growth specialist.
Passionate about Learning & sharing knowledge, Randa always wondered: "why do we have to learn things the hard way?"
She created the concept of “I Have Learned Academy” to let people get access to daily life skills easily and in an affordable way.
Skills that no one taught us at school or university…
Randa worked for many years in HR Management in various multinational companies in different industries.
She holds 3 university degrees: HR, Organizational Psychology & Business Advertising and Marketing.
In addition to countless certifications in various topics.
In addition to being a corporate trainer, Randa is an instructor at USJ since more than 10 years in HR & Organizational Psychology Courses for Master Students.
She is also the founder of Lebtivity.com, a successful startup for all events in Lebanon, and she won many awards.
Randa is an international speaker, she spoke in conferences all over the world like Italy, Poland, Jordan, UAE, Lebanon, Denmark, Morocco & more.
Randa ensures to have a rich content in her workshops, an interactive approach and encourages out of the box thinking & creativity.
Her motto in life is: “Do what you love, love what you do”.
For more info on the investment, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +961.3.614493
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact email@example.com or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.