Health, Food & Fitness
Physical Live Events
I Have Learned Academy, Sarkis Group Bldg, Bloc B - 5th floor, Mirna Chalouhi Highway (Bauchrieh - Sin El Fil Highway), Beirut, Lebanon
Monday, February 18, 2019
join our event
Ditch the Diet: Healthy Eating for Life - I Have Learned Academy Every day another diet comes on the scene. Each one forces your body to restrict calories, focus on a limited food group or manipulate your metabolism in some way. None of them are sustainable. When we hear the word "diet" we think of restrictive food choices, calorie counting, and anxiously stepping onto a scale. But a healthy diet isn't a diet at all. It's about making consistently good, attainable choices over time - and even indulging in moderation. If you are beyond tired of struggling with overeating, stress eating, or of being stuck on the weight loss roller coaster, you can breathe a sigh of relief; that’s all about to change. Get on board and ditch the diet mindset. Learn how to have a sustainable healthy lifestyle while indulging in the things that you love the most because the way you choose to eat is really a way of life. You will leave knowing you will never have to go on a diet again!
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- understand why dieting is not a sustainable way of living
- understand how the way one chooses to eat is a way of life
- know the ways on how to ditch the diet for good and embrace an empowering lifestyle that's sustainable in the long run
- know the difference between intuitive eating and mindful eating principles
- discover personal barriers to healthy eating and physical activity and possible solutions.
- agree on simple changes we can make right now that will have an effect on the weight.
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact email@example.com or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.