Technology & Digital
Online Live Events
Monday, May 10, 2021
join our event
E-Government: Best Worldwide Practices & Opportunities for Lebanon - Free Online Session by I Have Learned Academy In Collaboration with the German Foundation: KAS - Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Office in Lebanon
Electronic government (or e-Government) is the application of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) to government functions and procedures with the purpose of increasing efficiency, transparency and citizen participation.
In this session we will discuss the below:
- Introduction to eGovernment Possibilities
- eGovernment and transparency
- eGovernment and participation
- Governance as enabler of transformation
- Technology developments influencing eGovernment
- What is Open Government data
- Technology usage to help eGovernment
- Bringing Citizen services and enhancing the quality of life
- eGovernment role in economy & growth acceleration
- eGovernment Opportunities for Lebanon
- Current eGovernment Global position
- How eGovernment can help bring transparency, equality, and citizen first
- Practical steps needed to achieve a full Lebanese eGovernment
Rudy Shoushany has a wide experience in the Information Technology Field in the financial sector with over 20 years of experience which gives him the ability in aiding organizations. His specialty ICT Governance, Compliance, Strategies, and emerging technologies in Digital Transformation of fintechs.
Rudy is a Certified professional with many achievements and awards skilled in executive leadership. He has been an active speaker, Board Member, coach and mentor for Fintech startups.
Rudy was Lately selected as top 50 Global Thought leader and Influencer.
Tickets are free, but booking is a must!
Places are limited, book here:
This session will be online from the comfort of your home.
This session is part of the Free Online Series Program done by I Have Learned Academy in collaboration with KAS: "Thoughts & Talks for a Better Lebanon"
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.