Online Live Events
Monday, February 21, 2022
join our event
From Traditional to Modern Media - Free Online Interactive Session by I Have Learned Academy In Collaboration with the German Foundation: KAS - Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Lebanon office
In this session we will discuss:
- What is the current state of the media scene in Lebanon and how did it evolve ?
- What are the main reasons behind the media crisis?
- What are the new business models in the news media and how can they be applied to Lebanon ?
- How can technology support journalism and new models in the media ?
- The impact & responsibility of the media
- The risks & limits of the media
Michel Helou was, from 2015 to 2021, director of L'Orient-Le Jour, Lebanon's leading French-language daily. He helped transform it from a traditional newspaper to an internationally oriented online media. A graduate of HEC Paris, he returned to Lebanon, where he took up his post in 2015. He left his position in 2021 to devote himself to politics.
Tickets are free, but booking is a must!
Places are limited, book here: https://ihjoz.com/events/6392#checkout
This session will be online from the comfort of your home.
This session is part of the Free Online Series Program done by I Have Learned Academy in collaboration with KAS: "Thoughts & Talks for a Better Lebanon"
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact email@example.com or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.