Health, Food & Fitness
Le Mythe, Antelias, Lebanon
Saturday, October 5, 2019
join our event
Health, Food & Fitness Day by I Have Learned Academy at Le Mythe Antelias
Good health is crucial to human happiness and well-being.
Pollution, unhealthy food and chemicals are all around us and this is affecting our health and the health of our children, especially in our modern fast-paced lifestyle.
During this full day of workshops & exhibition, you will learn how to optimize your health, work on your fitness, prevent yourself from sickness, eat healthy food and exercise in a fun way.
THE DAY WILL CONSIST OF:
- educational workshops
- fitness classes
- Tips Session
- Healthy Lunch at Europa Restaurant in Le Mythe (Green Tickets only)
(Others can purchase food a la carte)
- Exhibition area for health, wellness, organic products & services
- Free Massage trials by Le Mythe
- Free Diet Consultations by Cleanse
- Mini-Facial by Uriage
- Free services for all like: Pranic Healing session trial, Access Bars session trial, Mandala Coloring, Free Mini PT sessions, and much more!
- Swimming Pool Access at Le Mythe
- Restaurant access where you can purchase what you want a la carte
- Gifts & Goodie Bags (Green Tickets only)
- Kids area and entertainment
- Water inflatables by Intex
- And much more!
- 9:00 – 9:30 am – Arrival and check-in and Healthy Breakfast by Le Mythe, Eshmoon and House of Marmalade. Tea by Caspule & Bio.
- 9:30 – 11:00 am – SESSION 1: Your Biological Clock – Salma Diab
- 11:00 – 11:30 am – Coffee Break
- 11:30 am – 12:45 pm – SESSION 2: Healthy Gut for a Healthy Life – Dr Walid Khairallah
- 12:45 – 02:00 pm – Lunch break (Seated lunch included for Green tickets holders at Europa French Restaurant in Le Mythe), Free time for others (a la carte lunch available for Red & Yellow tickets)
- 2:00 – 3:15 pm – SESSION 3 - Understanding & Preventing Cancer for Children & Adults – Dr Roula Farah-Sayad
SESSION 4: Stop Sugar craving & find healthy replacements - Salma Diab
- 3:15 – 3:30 pm – Coffee Break
- 3:30 – 4:45 pm – FITNESS SESSION: Yoga session with Hisham Nasr or QiGong with Daniel Tawbi Habibian
- 4:50 – 5:40 pm – TIPS SESSION: Tips to Reach your fitness goals with Maya Nassar Maalouf
ONGOING: All day: Swimming Pool access, Exhibition Area with more than 30 stands, Massage Trial by Le Mythe, Diet Consultation by Cleanse, Mini Personal Training (PT) session with Fitnomz, Mini Facial with Uriage, Free Nail Polish with Lexy, Mini “Access Bars” sessions with Life Inspired, Energy Healing trials with White Lotus, Community Mandala Coloring with Aryan Art Collectors, Kids Babysitting with Jaleesa, Inflatables for the pool by Intex, and much more!
ABOUT THE WORKSHOPS & TRAINERS:
SESSION 1: Your Biological Clock - Salma Diab
- An introduction of what is the biological clock.
- An explanation of how light controls our circadian rhythm.
- A brief explanation of the 24-hour cycle.
- How understanding the biological clock can help us optimize our health.
- An overview of how you can optimize your metabolism if you master your circadian rhythm.
- Understanding how the biological clock is affected by electromagnetic fields.
- An explanation of the difference between natural light and artificial light and how it affects our biological clock
SESSION 2: Healthy Gut for a Healthy Life - Dr Walid Khairallah
You will learn:
- The importance of a healthy gut
- The link between different diseases and the problems in the guts
- The importance of Nutrition for better health
- The importance of the Mind-Body connection
SESSION 3: Understanding & Preventing Cancer for Children & Adults - Dr Roula Farah-Sayad
Get to understand what cancer is and how to prevent it in individuals of all ages (Children and Adults) by getting to know multiple facts and actions to take.
You will learn:
- What is Cancer?
- We all have Cancer cells
- How to prevent cancer?
- What are the warning signs of cancer for children & adults
- How to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Q&A and special cases
SESSION 4: Stop Sugar Craving & find healthy replacements
You will learn:
- An introduction of why sugar is bad for you
- An explanation of the vicious cycle of sugar craving
- Understanding the reasons of sugar craving
- Learning how to stop sugar craving
- Learning the healthier alternatives to sugar and how to incorporate in our diet
Session by Salma Diab (please see above, same trainer as session number 1)
FITNESS SESSION: Yoga or QiGong:
You will have the choice between:
- A Yoga session with Dr Hisham Nasr
- A Qigong Session with Daniel Tawbi Habibian
Hatha Yoga with Hisham:
The Hatha Yoga session will include the practice of asanas (yoga postures) and pranayama (breathing exercises), which help bring peace to the mind and body.
QiGong with Daniel:
With roots in ancient Chinese Culture, Qi Gong dates back more than 4000 years. It is a holistic system of coordinated body-posture and movement, breathing and meditation. Its guiding principle is the coordination of the eyes with the body movements, the focus of the mind, and the specialized breathing which is coordinated with the hand activity.
TIPS SESSION: How to reach your Fitness Goals with Maya Nassar Maalouf:
In this session you will learn practical and helpful tips that could help you step by step to reach your fitness goals, regardless of your current level of fitness or weight.
You will learn:
- How to feel motivated to reach your goals
- Discover tactics to overcome obstacles that might hold you back
- Find out what foods to eat daily and how to follow a successful diet
- Learn what kind of exercise program yields the best results and how to begin
- Hear Maya’s personal story and discover strategies that she followed to lose 20 kilograms of fat
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.