Self-Development & Psychology
Online Live Events
Monday, March 14, 2022
join our event
Monday, March 21, 2022
Monday, March 28, 2022
Monday, April 4, 2022
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Know Yourself Online Program ONLINE Interactive Workshop at I Have Learned Academy. A 6 weeks program - 5 group sessions - 1 one-to-one session - Individual weekly reflections & assignments Every Monday for 6 weeks
Socrates summed it up in just two words: “Know Yourself”.
To know yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
It is difficult to understand who we really are:
- How we see ourselves vs how the world sees us
- What do we really want
- How we feel and why we react as we do
- Why we do some choices
- How do we deal with conflicts
- What do we know and do not know about ourselves
- Why do we feel this way
- Why are we attracted to these types of people
- Why we keep repeating the same thing / same patterns
- And much more...
This lack of self-knowledge can cause us problems: it may get us into the wrong relationships, pick unsatisfying jobs or spend money unwisely.
Go into this discovery of self-knowledge to understand yourself better especially on the 3 below plans:
At the end of the program you will:
- Understand who you really are
- Discover better your strengths and weaknesses
- Know the difference between your ego and your real self
- Realize the importance of your subconscious vs conscious
- Know better your taste, your personality, your preferences
- Discover the unconscious self-sabotage you may be doing
- Assess your Emotional Intelligence and Positive Intelligence levels
- Understand the patterns in your relationships and choices
- Discover your love language or how you express and understand love
- Understand your challenges with others and why they happen
- Detect Conflict Management Style
- Understand better your weakness and strengths on the professional and personal level
- Know how you are dealing with other people at work & in your personal life
The course will include 5 group sessions, 1 one-to-one session, 1 follow-up session, weekly tests, home assignments, a self-discovery workbook and a full-time support on-demand.
You will surely discover a lot about who you are and this will help you achieve and attract what you really want in life.
Schedule is as per below:
- Week 1, 2, 3, 4, 6: Weekly group sessions from 6:30 to 8:30 pm + weekly individual assignments, tests & reflections
- Week 5: One-to-one sessions to be scheduled
Places are limited so book now!
This workshop will be online from the comfort of your home.
Randa Farah is an HR Specialist, Organisational Psychologist, University Instructor.
Founder of I Have Learned Academy & Lebtivity.com
Certified Trainer from the UK, Master NLP Practitioner.
Certified Happiness at Work Expert from Denmark,
Stress management & personal growth specialist.
Passionate about Learning & sharing knowledge, Randa always wondered: "why do we have to learn things the hard way?"
She created the concept of “I Have Learned Academy” to let people get access to daily life skills easily and in an affordable way.
Skills that no one taught us at school or university…
Randa worked for many years in HR Management in various multinational companies in different industries.
She holds 3 university degrees: HR, Organizational Psychology & Business Advertising and Marketing.
In addition to countless certifications in various topics.
In addition to being a corporate trainer, Randa is an instructor at USJ since more than 10 years in HR & Organizational Psychology Courses for Master Students.
She is also the founder of Lebtivity.com, a successful startup for all events in Lebanon, and she won many awards.
Randa is an international speaker, she spoke in conferences all over the world like Italy, Poland, Jordan, UAE, Lebanon, Denmark, Morocco & more.
Randa ensures to have a rich content in her workshops, an interactive approach and encourages out of the box thinking & creativity.
Her motto in life is: “Do what you love, love what you do”.
For fees and booking:
or whatsapp +961.3.614493
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.