Online Live Events
Tuesday, April 11, 2023
join our event
Lebanon in the midst of the crisis - Free Online Interactive Session by I Have Learned Academy in Collaboration with the German Foundation: KAS -Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Lebanon office
Lebanon in the midst of the crisis… A country doomed by diversity & consensus?
In this session we will discuss:
- The nature of the Lebanese political system
- The so called consociation democracy (where, when and why)
- From TAEF to 2005 / 2015 / 2019: what happened?
- Do we still need the Maronite president?
- Why is Lebanon more than a country? And it is still a message?
Philippe Abou Zeid - Reporter & Producer - Social Media Expert
- Lebanese baccalaureate holder Social Economics - 2003.- Holds Two Bachelor degrees in Political Science & Journalism.- Masters in Political Science (USJ) – 2009.- Masters in Communication & Journalism (UL) – 2013.- TV. Producer & Reporter at LBCI _Kalamennas. (2008-2018)- TV. Producer – Reporter – Head of Social Media _ Sarelwa2et. MTV (2018-Current).- Prepares Documentaries on various socio-political topics in Lebanon & Abroad.- Social Media; Media & Communication Teacher - Phoenicia University (2014-Current).- Social Media Teacher at Annahar Newspaper. (2013-2019), Beirut-Lebanon.- Consultant to private companies; NGOs; Public Administrations, Public figures, Private and public sectors in Communication and Social Media Strategy.- Prepares & delivers customized training on the professional use of social media for companies & individuals including: Social Media Strategy, Campaigns, Personal Branding, Ethics of Media and Social Media.- Represented the youth of Lebanon at the World Economic Forum on the Middle-East, focusing on the role of the Youth in the Arab World _ 2007.- In 2007-2008, nominated as youth shadow minister of Education at the Youth Shadow Government & presented FIVE projects related to the ministry of Education.- From 2008 to 2013 represented Lebanon as a delegate in the Arab-West dialogue summit by the Arab Women Organization, acting member of the Arab League.- Member of the youth consultancy Board of the Arab Women Organization in Cairo, Egypt. (2013-Current).- O n April 2012, launched an online campaign #ILoveLebanon Because making two worldwide trends on twitter spreading a positive message from and about Lebanon.- In 2017, represented Lebanon a second time at the World Economic Forum as a Global Shaper from Beirut HUB.- Awards: Gebran Tueni Contest _ Best Article (Lebanese University 2006).- Certificates: - English Proficiency Certificate – Michigan University (2004).- Advanced Proficiency Certificate – Georgetown University (2005).- Skills: Video Editing, Graphic Design, Translation, Social Media Management.- Hobbies: Reading, Swimming, Basketball, Football, Biking.
Tickets are free, but booking is a must!
Places are limited, book here: https://ihjoz.com/events/6907#checkout
This session will be online from the comfort of your home.
This session is part of the Free Online Series Program done by I Have Learned Academy in collaboration with KAS: "Thoughts & Talks for a Better Lebanon"
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.