Business & Entrepreneurship
Physical Live Events
I Have Learned Academy, Highway of Mirna Chalouhi (Bauchrieh - Sin El Fil), Street nbr 2 - Bldg 1140, Bloc B - 5th floor, Beirut, Lebanon
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
join our event
Managing Change In times of Crisis Workshop at I Have Learned Academy Target audience: Individuals, Business Owners, SMEs, Leaders, HR, etc An interactive workshop that will allow Leaders and business owners to identify where they are and understand how to deal with uncertainty of these times, by gaining clarity and planning forward in order to navigate and manage the changes they are going through.
You will learn:
- How to identify the current crisis for your business. (The What)
- The cycle of change and how to navigate it. (The How)
- Explore and identify what could be possible barriers
- The Journey and its mile stones
- To consider strategies for working through the change curve journey.
- Planning for managing the change (The Who, The When)
- Bouncing Back: To introduce the concept of personal resilience as the process of bouncing back from adversity.
Clarity and focus on relevant crisis that each business is going through.
Explore what possible barriers they could face and how to navigate through them and build practical strategies.
Create a roadmap of how to take things forward while being resilient in times of crisis.
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact email@example.com or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.