Business & Entrepreneurship
Physical Live Events
I Have Learned Academy, Sarkis Group Bldg, Bloc B - 5th floor, Mirna Chalouhi Highway (Bauchrieh - Sin El Fil Highway), Beirut, Lebanon
Thursday, July 18, 2019
join our event
Presentation Skills Workshop at I Have Learned Academy Speaking in public is becoming more and more required in our business world and daily life. Mastering solid techniques for presenting your ideas and delivering them to an audience, as well as dealing with the fear of public speaking are skills that can be learned. This session will teach you how to: - Structure and deliver a presentation or talk - Master the fear of public speaking - Properly use visual aids and support - Get awareness on our body language and voice - Self assessment and observation of presentation skills and improvement tips
- To assess personal weaknesses and fears in public speaking
- Understand the basic principles and elements of successful public speaking
- Get familiar with the presentation tools that can be used
- How to use body language and voice for an optimal impact
- How to gain confidence and mental strength to deal with any audience
- Practice public speaking in a safe and positive mindset
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.