Business & Entrepreneurship
Physical Live Events
I Have Learned Academy, Sarkis Group Bldg, Bloc B - 5th floor, Mirna Chalouhi Highway (Bauchrieh - Sin El Fil Highway), Beirut, Lebanon
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
join our event
Friday, September 25, 2020
Presentation Skills Workshop at I Have Learned Academy - A powerful workshop over 2 half days (live sessions)
Speaking in public is becoming more and more required in our business world and daily life. Mastering solid techniques for presenting your ideas and delivering them to an audience, as well as dealing with the fear of public speaking are skills that can be learned and mastered
In this session you will learn:
- To assess personal weaknesses and fears in public speaking
- Understand the basic principles and elements of successful public speaking
- Get familiar with the presentation tools that can be used
- How to use body language and voice for an optimal impact
- How to gain confidence and mental strength to deal with any audience
- Practice public speaking in a safe and positive mindset
Objectives of the session:
This session will teach you how to:
- Structure and deliver a presentation or talk
- Master the fear of public speaking
- Properly use visual aids and support
- Get awareness on our body language and voice
- Self assessment and observation of presentation skills and improvement tips
About the Trainer
Randa Farah is an HR Specialist, Organisational Psychologist,
Master NLP Practitioner.Certified Trainer from the UK,
Certified Happiness at Work Expert from Denmark,
Stress management & personal growth specialist.
Founder of I Have Learned Academy (School of Life) & Lebtivity.com (Calendar of Events) and University Instructor at USJ.
She has more than 14 years of experience in the field of HR & soft skills training and worked with big corporations in various fields and industries.
She holds 3 university degrees; Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology and Business - Advertising & Marketing.
Randa ensures to have a rich content in her workshops, an interactive approach and encourages out of the box thinking.
Her moto is: Do what you love… Love what you do!
Investment is 150$ or LBP equivalent (rate of the bank) including certificate of attendance
Tickets can be booked:
Booking ahead is a must, places are limited.
All corona measures are taken into consideration.
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.