Business & Entrepreneurship
Physical Live Events
I Have Learned Academy, Highway Mirna Chalouhi (Bauchrieh - Sin El Fil Highway), Street nbr 2, Bldg 1140, Bloc B, 5th floor, Beirut, Lebanon
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
join our event
Project Management Basics Workshop. Part of the business sessions collaboration between IE Alumni Association in Lebanon & I Have Learned Academy.
Projects are vehicles for change. Organizations and individuals use projects as tools or means o achieve their strategic business and non-business objectives more efficiently. Striving in the market places forces businesses and organizations to change continuously, developing new products or services, updating existing products or services, launching new markets and new locations, elevating talent and expertise, and others. Projects help us make desired changes in an organized manner and with reduced probability of failure.
By the end of the workshop, the audience should be able to :
- Understand and define projects, and their main elements
- Understand how projects can be aligned to strategic business objectives. Understand differences between portfolios, programs, and projects.
- Discover and understand major project knowledge areas.
- Define major projects phases and the critical issues to address in each phase.
- Define Quality, Risk, Procurement , Cost, HR, Resources, and other major project tools and factors required for project success.
The workshop will cover the below subjects:
1- What is a project
2- Projects in Strategic Business Context / Portfolio, Program, Project.
3- The Project Manager
4- Project knowledge areas
5- Project Phases & Project Constraints
6- Integration Management / Management Plans
7- Stakeholders Management
8- Quality Management
9- Risk Management
10- Resources / HR Management
11- Communication Management
12- Procurement Management
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.