Self-Development & Psychology
Physical Live Events
I Have Learned Academy, Mirna Chalouhi, Bauchrieh - Sin El Fil Highway, Beirut, Lebanon
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
join our event
Stress Management Workshop at I Have Learned Academy
Stress is constantly present in our daily life. A certain amount of stress keeps us going, however, negative stress can have drastic effects on our mental, emotional and physical health. Learning how to manage our stress is becoming a vital skill to master.
A three hour practical workshop that introduces participants to the best practices of Stress Management. The training is designed to cover strategies to understand what is stress, how our body works as well as the best relaxation and daily techniques to adopt in our lifestyle coupled with valuable tips and examples.
Workshop objectives & expected outcome
- Assessing current personal conscious and unconscious stress level
- Understanding the difference between positive and negative stress
- Discovering the hidden effects of stress and how it affects us
- Understanding how our brain works and the stress hormones
- Techniques to implement to decrease negative stress
- Tips for relaxation and instant calming down
- Mixture of theory and practice with a hands-on participatory approach and exercises
- Individual practice and tools to use after the workshop
Target & Logistics details
- Designed for all levels, especially targeted to any person looking to reduce and manage stress in daily personal and professional life
- Attendees number will be between 6 (minimum) and 12 (maximum) participants
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact email@example.com or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.