Technology & Digital
Physical Live Events
I Have Learned Academy, Highway of Mirna Chalouhi (Bauchrieh - Sin El Fil , Street nbr 2 - Bldg 1140, Bloc B - 5th floor, Beirut, Lebanon
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
join our event
Video Editing Basics - Workshop at I Have Learned Academy
This workshop will help you understand and practice the basics of video editing. By the end of this workshop, you will be able to edit a short video, add the appropriate music/sound, and correct basic filming mistakes.
- Shooting with editing in mind
- Starting a project / Importing raw material
- Understanding and working with the timeline
- Basic editing and cutting
- Working with sound
- Basic color correction
- Correcting common filming mistakes (Shakey camera, bad composition, unwanted item in frame)
- Basic Text and Animation. Working with keyframes
We will be using the Adobe Premiere Software as tool
- Pre-installed Adobe Premiere Pro (Preferably the latest version)
- Download the demonstration video (link will be provided)
Please make sure to have Adobe Premiere Pro downloaded and installed and functional BEFORE the beginning of the workshop. Adobe provides new users with a 7 day free trial on this link: https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/free-trial-download.html
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.