Health, Food & Fitness
Physical Live Events
I Have Learned Academy, Sarkis Group Bldg, Bloc B - 5th floor, Mirna Chalouhi Highway (Bauchrieh - Sin El Fil Highway), Beirut, Lebanon
Thursday, March 7, 2019
join our event
Women's Health at every age - Workshop at I Have Learned Academy As a woman, it's important to know all the changes happening in your body and the tips to keep a happy healthy lifestyle. More and more women are looking for natural ways to prevent and manage common health concerns such as PMS, irregular period, PCOS, period pain management as well as fertility and menopause symptoms. In this workshop, we will propose a holistic approach to women’s health while looking at natural remedies, therapies that can encourage women to take control of their bodies. From nutrition, to physical therapies, lifestyle healthy habits to alternative/complementary medicine. Women’s health is about recognizing the diversity of women’s lives and the diversity that exists among women.
Part 1: Holistic approach to Women's Health main concerns (such as PMS, irregular period, PCOS, period pain management, hormones imbalance, fertility and menopause):
- Understand the terms “Holistic” & “Women’s Health”
- Identify the connection between mental & physical aspects
- Promote healthy lifestyle & habits to build on self-healing
- Discuss the opportunities of integrating Alternative & complementary therapies for prevention & natural healing
Part 2: Nutrition and Women's Health
- Learn how to manage pain related to the menstrual cycle through holistic nutrition
- Discover how to treat and prevent PMS through holistic nutrition
- Find out the connection between fertility and diet
- Get an understanding of how to boost fertility through nutrition and lifestyle changes
- Learn how to eat your way out of menopause (before-during-after)
- Discover the basics of balancing your hormones through nutrition
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.