Technology & Digital
Online Live Events
Online Workshop with I Have Learned Academy
Monday, March 30, 2020
join our event
Your Personal Security on the Internet: Things to know and do. Online Interactive Workshop with I Have Learned Academy.
Most of the people feel insecure on the Internet. From personal data to e-payments, they believe everything is risky or dangerous. To lower this fear index,
This important course provides basic explanations on how interactivity works on the Internet, how data is stored and used by web corporations. It also explains or debunks the biggest recent threats and provides easy-to-implement solutions to protect people, data and devices.
- Understand the basic principles of the Internet of today
- Protect personal identity and data with simple habits
- Control personal transactions, shopping or sharing data on the Internet
- Master basic setup of connections and devices
Connected people seeking for easy-to-understand, practical, non-judgmental and up-to-date advice to protect themselves on the Internet.
• The Internet infrastructure and the client / server interaction
• Where is your data?
• The business model of the Social Web: Accept or leave!
• The real threats and how to fight back!
• Basic little things to do to avoid trouble
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming Workshops & Events here: www.ihavelearned.me/events
And follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
For more info or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +961.3.614493 (phone or whatsapp).
Submit your inquiry and we will revert back the soonest possible.